My Blogger Panel

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I had to chuckle a little when I read Regine's blog about being overwhelmed by all the passwords and sites we're supposed to cover. I tend to agree with her a little. So many passwords are required and of course you don't want to use the same one because if somebody figures it out they can get at everything. When I searched the web through Google for ideas to help remember passwords (as opposed to just writing them down) I came across an article on the Apple page about choosing good passwords and what to do if you just have too many to remember. It talks about encrypting or locking up your passwords to keep them safe, if you don't want to run the risk of forgetting your password or having someone get at that particular account. Good thing to look at for this day and age.

No comments: