My Blogger Panel

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So, I was watching the PPT Presentation by Bebell, and I couldn't help but keep thinking, "this would be really useful for my other technology class." The one to one ratio vs shared laptops is a great way to illustrate how learning with technology has improved since computers first came into the classroom. Its great to see how students do better when they get to use their own computers and are more likely to spend time on the computer for school work than other things if they have their own. Its an amazing thing to see.

1 comment:

Dr. Z said...

So, I'm curious Jade. What would be useful for your other class? Is it the research about 1:1 or is it using your new laptop in the other class? How are things changing for you now that you have a laptop?

Z