My Blogger Panel

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Doctor Who?


I have found it rather odd how over half the time, either when reading for class or having a discussion in class, I've been able to find a connection to that wonderful show, Doctor Who. When searching for emerging technology, I pondered whether or not the sonic screwdriver would ever come to be. And then, in the second week's discussion about how to share information, I was reminded of the episode "The Long Game." It has an interesting way to share news and information. For those of you who are not fans of the Doctor, I apologize. I fear I may have many more mentions of him in the future.
Patricia

1 comment:

Dr. Z said...

Nothing wrong with talking about Dr. Who in a technology class. Remember when we were talking about developing knowledge, we were talking about linking to what you already know. That is how we make sense of the world.

I went to the Google of Blogs, http://www.technorati.com and searched on Dr. Who. Found this link for you, http://tinyurl.com/2btkjt

It includes some blogs about Dr. Who. I did not look at all of it so I cannot be held responsible for what you find from this link. =-)